Proper, Perfect, Professional
ALL CLIENTS served by Chaz DeSimone, owner of Desimone Design, always receive creative that is:
(whether to use an em dash or an en dash…or an ellipsis)
(color is correct, typography is kerned, and every pixel is where it should be)
(a matter of perception — visitors and prospects can sense whether a logo, brochure, website, or even a business card projects an image that assures the company and its products are credible, valuable, exciting)
Terms and Conditions for
Your monthly subscription plan provides value and benefits that far exceed per-project billing:
- Priority service on projects — subscription clients are served before anyone else
- Discounted rates on all creative services
- Serves as a payment plan which allows large projects to spread the budget out over time
- Serves as a “savings account” for accruing credit to be applied as needed to large and small projects
- Unlimited rollover from month to month for unused credits—and rollover credits earn more credits
- Upload fee for print orders is waived — and printing is resold with no markup, plus special offer discounts
- Exclusive creative and types of projects not available to non-retainer clients
- Premium website theme framework included at no additional cost
- SEO implementation and analytics
- Custom email marketing templates, design, content and scheduling
- Constant website maintenance including always-current updates and spam removal
- “Hotline” code for 24/7 urgent-matter phone calls
- Over half-century expertise and advice in advertising design, copywriting, and marketing
- Surprise perks and gifts for you and your clients and customers, absolutely free
- Termination of subscription plan requires 1-month notice to avoid penalties.
- In certain cases, subscription may be suspended once every 6 months, with 1-month advance notice, during which time no creative nor technical support will be rendered and no subscriber benefits will be available during the suspension. Upon reinstating plan all benefits and credits will again be available.
- If monthly fee is not paid on time services will be suspended until fee is paid.
- Outstanding work not yet “paid for” by credits will require immediate payment in full for services rendered.
Unused credit will be stored indefintely to be applied to future projects at regular rates, unless subscription plan is reinstated. Credit is not refundable.
General Terms and Conditions for
Branding, Print and Web Creative
Binding addendum to all Proposals, Agreements, Estimates and Contracts between Desimone Design and Client. Specific terms and conditions in such documents supersede any and all related items in General Terms and Conditions, below.
These Terms and Conditions abide by the AIGA standards to ensure fair practice and solid value in every creative project rendered by Desimone Design.
AIGA, the professional association for design, is committed to furthering excellence in design as a broadly-defined discipline, strategic tool for business, and cultural force. AIGA is the place design professionals turn to first to exchange ideas and information, participate in critical analysis and research, and advance education and ethical practice.
AIGA sets the national agenda for the role of design in its economic, social, political, cultural and creative contexts. AIGA is the oldest and largest membership association for professionals engaged in the discipline, practice and culture of designing. Founded as the American Institute of Graphic Arts in 1914 as a small, exclusive club, AIGA now represents more than 17,000 designers through national activities and local programs developed by 48 chapters and more than 150 student groups.
AIGA serves as a hub of thought-leadership and activity for the designing community. The association is committed to stimulating thinking about design through conferences, competitions, exhibitions, publications and Web sites. AIGA inspires, educates and informs designers, helping them to realize their talents and to advocate the value of design among the media, the business community, public agencies and the general public. While AIGA was created to advance the design profession, its members now place a higher priority on AIGA’s work in communicating the value of design to audiences outside the profession.
• Encourage design of uncommon effectiveness that honestly and clearly serves the needs of real people and creates value for clients.
• Encourage designers to create design of beauty and originality.
• To speak on behalf of the profession on issues that affect the integrity and success of the profession.
• To assist those who work with designers to reach the design community with valuable and important information.
• To create a sense of community among designers and to help them to take advantage of the network of designers.
• To strengthen the professional experience of individual designers.
• To create greater understanding of the role and value of designing and designers in creating value for society, and commerce.